Our New Dawn [J]
[html]
Big Grin YAY!

Sky asked that Zalen give her a moment of his time, and he was about to open his mouth to say that it was alright when little Lena piped up. Zalen turned his attention on her, a smile coming to his face and his tail beginning to wag at her candid nature. After she was finished Zalen turned a bemused look up at her mother, who mirrored his expression and confirmed her daughters words. Zalen lifted his head back up to look at the three, Well then, that was a quick decision, he chuckled, joy filling his heart, We would be more than glad to have you as part of our ever growing family. I’m sure many members of my pack, me included, have already fallen in love with your children, and your skills as a healer will aid us greatly. He stepped forward then to greet his new subordinates with licks and nuzzles, beginning the process of scent marking them as part of New Dawn.

He made sure to nuzzle the pups a little longer, for they brought him so much joy that he nearly bowed in play right then and there. But instead he lifted his head back up to move next to Sky and rub flanks with her gently, I hope you and your family find joy and peace among us. He said softly, and with a warm smile.

Then, lifted his regal head up, Zalen let out a booming howl, signalling to all those within range of his voice that there were new members among them, and that it was something to be celebrated.

<style>
#jn-zalen01 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-zalen01.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen01.table {background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #aaaaaa;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#555555;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 180px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6jRYX.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-zalen01.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-zalen01.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#b3b86d;font-family: 'Yellowtail', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-zalen01.table p:first-line {font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;color:#b3b86d;}
#jn-zalen01.table b {color:#749631;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #aaaaaa;}
#jn-zalen01.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-zalen01.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-zalen01.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread