[J] Fondest dreams
WC: 261
OOC: Not sure what I'm doing wrong with the translations but she said, "Where did you learn French?" and then "I am a good hunter. I speak low speech, making it easier to lure prey closer."

[html]
The man introduced himself as Wayne McCoy. Adriana stored the name away in memory. A bright smile appeared on her face as Wayne started speaking French. He spoke slowly, perhaps only knowing a little French. Où avez-vous appris Français? She was excited to meet someone who spoke at least some French. It would make it easier to learn better English. Adriana wondered if there were others who spoke French in his pack as well.

She was asked what talents she had and she spoke slowly to make sure Wayne understood. Je suis un bon chasseur. Je parle le discours faible, rendant plus facile d’attirer des proies de plus près. She pulled her long sword halfway out of its sheath as she spoke in English. Master with sword and with blades. Adriana pulled out the twin blades on her back, twirling them skillfully in her hands to show off just a little before putting them back.

The little smirk on his face as he asked her name brought a little flirtatious smile to her face. She wasn’t aware he already had someone special so she didn’t see any harm in a little flirting. The man was clearly handsome anyway, well built, beautiful coat. He was fairly kind too, as far as she could tell, and a horse lover. Wayne was nearly perfect. Adriana Delacruz. She gave him a small bow as she introduced herself, Elroy chattering away on her shoulder.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread