Monsters
[html]
OOC / +000

The meaningfulness in Tharin's voice, the way he nearly growled the words, it sent shivers down Fayne's spine. He was hell bent on protecting her and she couldn't help but feel grateful for him. The injured she wolf gave Tharin some more licks around his muzzle and his ears hoping to calm him down a bit. His hackles raised on his back in a defensive posture. "I know I'm safe here, with you and all New Dawn's members. Thank you Tharin. Though his protective attitude was welcome, Fayne couldn't help but feel bad. She was becoming a burden. She wouldn't be able to hunt for herself, or even leave the New Dawn borders until her wounds healed. Who knows when she would even feel safe to leave the borders at all. Before then, she would have to find someone who could teach her how to fight. Specifically against Luperci, and if possible, without having to shift to fight Amy. The fear was subsiding with help of these thoughts. Fayne lowered her head and looked up at Tharin again.

"I'm going to get stronger, then I'm going to fight her. I'll make her regret what she did to me." Fayne's face was blank. No anger, no fear left in her eyes, only hints of determination. She knew what had to be done and she would do it. After all she's been through, she owed it to herself to fight back for once. Constantly running from from those monsters, trying to find a life for herself where she didn't have to worry. Now she saw that it wasn't possible. The docile and happy wolf she'd always been, it would have to change some. She needed to become stronger. Fayne nuzzled her head into Tharin's shoulder, soaking up safe feeling his posture and attitude was giving her.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]

Messages In This Thread