Party On, Tamhas
(OOC: Word Count - 373)

Tamhas walked among the old, abandoned houses, he was still adjusting being in a new pack. He liked it though, knowing that he had something to be a part of again, he just hoped it lasted. He looked around at the rotting wood, at some of the collapsed buildings, he bent down and picked up a chunk of rooted wood, watching it fall apart as he scratched at it, he threw the rest of the wood to the ground, smiling. He looked up, out towards one of the remaining docks, debating to walk onto it or not, he glared towards it, before shrugging, "What's the harm?"

He carefully placed stepped onto the wooden dock, slowly putting his weight down on his foot, testing the strength of the dock. "Seems to be good enough." He slowly walked to the end of the dock, looking out into the water, small ripples spreading across the surface. He crossed his arms, staring at the reflection of the water. "Maybe this place won't be so bad," he sat down on the edge of the dock, letting his feet dangle in the water,"I just hope I don't mess anything up."

He splashed his feet in the cool water, laughing gently as the ripples spread. He sighed and laid back, looking up at the sky, watching the clouds. He rested his hands on his chest, What's gonna happen now? You've been doing nothing but really walking aimlessly, what are gonna do surrounded by others, it's not like you can just be a part of a pack and stand to be by yourself, that's pointless. he rolled his eyes at his thoughts, You're gonna need to meet people soon, don't wanna be that one odd person who sits off by themselves all the time. He chuckled, "Kinda like how I'm doing now."

He continued staring up at the sky, his feet dangling off the dock. "This is nice though, not having to worry about watching out to make sure it's safe to relax." He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, taking in the smell of everything; the water, the rotted wood, the air in general, he exhaled sharply and smiled. He felt completely relaxed, calm, collected, and he enjoyed it.

Messages In This Thread