We're going on a kitty hunt
[html]
Sorry for the wait! Muse went futtering away over the hills and the exams came crunching in like black thunder clouds. /583

The black and tan wolfs moment of guilt eclipsed his ability to sense others emotions, he completely missed the guilt and shame in Levents eyes, and the look that was shared between Levent and his cat companion. Yet he did notice Wilson skipping away from his large, clumsy foot-paws, and the way that Levent skirted around the long furrow in the ground which he had made with his face. He subconsciously raised his hand-paw and touched the side of his muzzle that was still smarting a little bit. He felt a leaf stuck under his jaw and pulled it out of his fur before turning to walk back along the tracj he had pointed to.

Wilson moved ahead of the two Luperci, his mouth hanging open in the typical cat way. Niernan knew, from Ciaran, that it was the cats way of improving their sense of smell. He'd tried it once and found that it worked, but it severely dried out his mouth, causing him to gag and wretch for minutes afterwards. Levents voice broke through his memory, asking him where he came from and where he was living. The mans voice was welcoming and friendly, enough so that Niernan did not feel uncomfortable talking to the man about things he would never divulge to others. He looked up and over to Levent, his cyan eyes fixing on the mans brown face but the pristine white cat still visibe in the corner of his eye and his nose busily working to try and catch a fresh scent trail. Me ma is from Ireland. Her and her brother, my uncle Emeris, came over here a few years ago. She met me dad and he took her back to the Solbjorg. That's where me and me brother and sister were born. He grinned, displaying all of the Irish charm he had on hand, most of the time he didn't even notice that he did it, his rogueish nature just shone through.

He looked down at the floor as he stumbled slightly over a root. He caught himself and chuckled nervously, he found himself not wanting to make a fool of himself in front of Levent, anymore than he already had anyway. His cerulean orbs flicked back up to scout out Wilsons whereabouts, always conscious of where cats were in relation to foot-paws, and even more so now that they were looking for his own precious companion. He smiled happily to himself as he thought on where he was living now, completely content with the way things were going. Me and m'brother are still kinda new to Nova Scotia, but we found one of our cousins, Saul, almost as soon as we got here. He's taken us in, we're currently living in Camp Stormbringer beside one of the littler Moonstone lakes. There's a few of us, it feels like home. He wagged his tail as he spoke of the Stormbringer camp. He had come to realise that he did feel at home at the camp, but he didn't think it was the location but the people that he was living with that made it homey.

He gave Levent a self-conscious smile, Ah, sorry. I know I go on a bit. How about you? Where do you and Wilson come from? I couldn't help but notice the accent you speak with. His ears pricked up as he finished his question, a meow ringing through the woods, but then he realised that it was one of Wilsons rallying calls.

<style type="text/css">
.neiot b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e6f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #100802; }
.neiot p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.neiot {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3d2414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EBZI5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 390px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a96b44; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.neiot p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.neiot p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread