Dread and the Fugitive Mind
[html]
Added a table;3 / 425

Amelia was a carefree, helpful soul. She'd traveled up from her house in Halifax in a quest to meet friends and so far it'd been a success. Her family was made up of her, the "mother", the helpful Uncle Charm who was an arctic fox, and the twin babies who happened to be black-footed cats. The pack, as Amelia sometimes referred to it as since Charm found it funny, was an odd one to say the least. On the journey they'd met several members of packs and fading packs. The trip was growing longer and longer. Soon it would be time to return home. Yet as they walked from New Dawn the mom and uncle made no move for home.

The moon had climbed high in the sky as they walked. A long time before Azul had climbed onto Amelia's back and neck area to sleep. Following his sister, Oro began to yawn and drag his feet. Soon Charm gave in as well. "We should make camp, Mel." Her yellow eyes fell on the little kitten trooper that was hardly managing to keep up. "You're right. Let's camp by those trees." Charm scooped Oro up and led the way to the bases of three trees which grouped together in the moon light. "I think I'll have a look around before I sleep," decided the female, "I may go ahead and find us breakfast if I'm lucky." She turned to go on her four legs. "Alright. Don't talk to strangers!" Charm called after her in a joking voice which was followed by a hiyena-like laugh. A soft chuckle escaped Amelia's lips. It was amusing how funny Charm found himself sometimes.

As she walked away the night around her felt pleasing. A small Mexican wolf in the broad northern land left her buzzing with the need to explore. Her light gray coat and red ears glinted in the lighting as she wondered aimlessly. It was then she caught site of another canine moving through the night. Needless to say, the Spanish wolf caught sight of a inward distress that made things happen; a droop of a tail or a head hanging low. Whatever the matter she padded forward to meet the wolf with her kind heart set on helping the stranger with what ever burdened her. "Buenos noches, Señora! Is something the matter?" As she drew near her steps slowed to a stand still and she sat back on her haunches. she had no intentions to crowd the wolf, yet she did want to help.

<style type="text/css">
.tducky b {font-weight:bold; color:#ea518a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #FFFFFF; }
.tducky p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.tducky {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cEtPK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#363d4e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.tducky p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tducky p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
by the amazing Nat. <3

Messages In This Thread