On my own
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

There was life other than the remnants of a whole that still dwelled within the Wentworth, this much was made certain as they allure of meat brought out the unaware and hungry. Her own appetite was sate by the blood of the killing blow, rendering her mute to the plaguing desires to feed that felt the others. But she was keen to notice the scents as they wafted into her flaring nostrils and forced a pause in her stride.

She caught the babble of the river in one ear and approaching steps in the other. Again she inhaled the scent above the kill and caught the hint of the reserved Linard female. She offered an acknowledging growl as she placed a step forward to proceed, but stilled again at an all too familiar waft mingling with the essence of young. The carcass fell away from the woman’s maw as she looked toward the river and the spot of white that stood against Nature’s hues. An excited chill coursed the length of her spine, erecting both tail and hackles as instinct bid that she bound to the young mother and lavish her endearingly.

But her ears met the hostile tones of some unknown figure and all manner of elation and excitable acts were gone in an instant. Her sights bared down, alarmed at this sudden intrusion upon this moment of reunion, then widened as the fleeting moment of stark aggression was replaced by confusion. As if he had not bared the voice of hostility at all, he turned to the young mother with a worried voice earning a deepening scowl of confusion from the autumn dame. A friend of the white wolf, perhaps?

X’yrin remained silent as she watched with brightening spirits as both her friend and prior packmate came toward her… if only to assess the meat in her possession. The she-wolf lowered her head and kindly lapped the snow hued crown in greeting. “It is good to see you,” she admitted warmly, though in the midst of her kind words, did not relinquish her protective stance over the meat. “In your absence, I had assumed you too had left… but I am glad to see this is not the case.” Carefully, she wrapped her jaws around the neck of her kill again and turned toward the watchful Chara. “You may eat with us if you’d like,” though her back was to Kiara and her companion, she craned her head back just enough to catch their eye.

417 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread