On my own
[html]

The moment she saw the male and female together they fell under the mates category that she had in her mind. Well… Let them have at it. It didn't matter to Chara what the two did. Personally Chara was just glad for the confirmation that the only male wolf in the pack was indeed taken. And her sister- she doubted- would ever try and rip away a man from his family. She didn't realize or know that this male wasn't from the pack at all… Or even that the pack had been disbanded.

The acknowledging little growl fell on deaf ears for the she-wolf, who had already started to pad away in the seeing of the prey. But the words addressed to the wolf in question her role-player would assume were louder so that it would reach her. "It's not my place, I'll take a raincheck on that sharing deal. Say… Two days from now? Me and my sister will bring the prey and we can all meet here."

Chara sounded coldly business-like and formal in comparison to X's cordial invitation to the feast. But it just wouldn't feel right by her books to take a bite when she still hadn't returned the favor for the first prey that X had brought around to their home.

<style type="text/css">
.chara b {color:#f3e88a; font-weight:bold;}
. chara p {text-indent:25px; padding:0px 2px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread