On my own
[html]

Spring
Just out of reach

Even though they were no longer pack mates, Kiara still trusted X'yrin enough to allow the close proximity to her den. Tharin had also earned a similar trust, although the young mother was dead set on keeping her puppies hidden away and safe from the giant wolves. It wasn't that she thought they would intentionally hurt the pups, Kiara was afraid of the unintentional and her instincts only increased her fear till it became paranoia. However, the young mother's trust did not expand to the fourth member of the group. The multihued female, although she smelled like Ichika, was unfamiliar to Kiara and thus automatically became a threat to her puppies. Kiara kept a watchful eye on the retreating wolf, her deep blues filled with distrust and nervous suspicion.

X'yrin's gentle greetings were met with a friendly whine a lick to her muzzle. The arctic wolf noticed the golden female's protective stance over her kill and backed off slightly. So much for sharing, but they were no longer pack so it was to be expected. Kiara turned her head to watch the retreating female, but her ears flicked back to X'yrin at her words. "No, I haven't left. I've just been busy. The puppies are really rambunctious, so they kept me close to the den." Kiara didn't want to mention that she had no other choice but to stay behind while the pack boundaries crumbled around her. If Kiara had a choice, she would move them to a safer location. However, the puppies were too young to move, which meant Kiara was stuck in the former pack lands.

As her former leader turned to address the strange female, Kiara retreated by to Tharin's side. She gently brushed her shoulder against his before circling around him to observe the two females. The stranger held a cold tone, despite the fact that she obviously knew X'yrin. This only made Kaira more suspicious and nervous. She kept a constant watch on the female, almost daring her to cross a line. Even if the snow wolf was a terrible fighter, her wrath as a mother knew no bounds.

OOC

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread