Let St. Christopher Guide You. AW
[html]

Sorry for the wait... everytime I had it written I hated it. Grr... 'Souls writer's block.

Word Count → 000

It was soon after the wolf's howl she found herself seeing a light auburn woman wondering up. She was in a good shape, blood on her muzzle and large amounts of fur on her back. Pelts from her hunting, no doubt, and by the looks of it the hunt had been very successful. As the woman neared the kittens stirred, Oro charging to the front for a better look. The male kitten's gold pelt glinting in the sun as if he were Sol himself. The quiet sister of his stirred in Amelia's arms, restless at the approach of a stranger. She could tell Azul didn't like strangers and when she did it was rare.

Charm was the first to speak, naturally, standing so his front paws were on either side of Oro's little body. "Why hello there! Are these your borders we've come to find?" The fox had no idea what was bothering Amelia. Deep in her mind she knew that stale borders slowly getting erased by the wind meant the pack was no more. Believing Charm's comment could hurt the female who'd shown up and said her greetings, Amelia quickly added her own input. "The borders smell awfully faint so we were hoping there was nothing wrong. I decided to sound the alarm to make sure there was no danger." Sympathy and a bit of concern was in the Spanish woman's voice but she also caught the drift that this confident she-wolf before them had no problems.

The fox shifted a bit, at last seeing Amelia was semi-concerned, and tilted his head up at her. "We could help if there is something you need. I'm sure the kittens would even pitch in." He gave his small little smile that was so darn cute and Amelia gave a smile herself. Oro, unable to understand them but knowing Charm had mentioned them in some way, rushed across the fading border. His little body skipped across the ground to the female that awaited him. "¡Ay, Triste Senorita! ¡Oro, ayudame!" Despite Amelia's small cry for him to return he was at her feet in a matter of seconds. Soft mews went up toward the bloody woman's ears. The Mexican Wolf gave the woman an apologetic smile.

<style type="text/css">
.amelfox b {font-weight:bold; color:#001327; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#3d4a52 1px 1px 2px;}
.amelfox c {font-weight:bold; color:#f2ffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#3d4a52 1px 1px 2px;}
.amelfox p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amelfox {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#54666e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/flFjc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #251817; padding:450px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#adbcc3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.amelfox .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #3d4a52; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#3d4a52 1px 1px 2px;}
.amelfox .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>
[/html]
By Raze.

Messages In This Thread