golden bells [dnd]
[html]

OOC: I am so fucking sorry that I haven't post in this thread yet. I didn't have the link to it saved and I haven't been in my inbox for like weeks. (the last PM I got was from you, and that's saying something since it's been weeks since you pmed that to me) I have it saved now though, so I won't forget about it again. I promiseness. +5(508)

Reykr was still so unfamiliar to the land of the Thistle Kingdom. He felt like he was lost all of the time, but since he had lived as a loner for the good amount of time that he had, it was almost like that for him now. He still wandered around Salsola and it's borders, both at the sea and inland as well. He hadn't realized that the kingdom was expanded as far as it had though when he first came upon the kingdom and it's commonfolk. The teak and bronze man walked around in his optime form so he would have a better view of the land as we walked upon it. Val the Elk also followed behind Reykr some, munching on grass and twigs here and there as they would continue along the land. They really weren't up to much of anything, just a mixture of trying to find something to do and getting himself more familiar to the lands around them.

Sooner or later the man found himself in a garden. He didn't realize it was an actual garden until he looked at familiar plants that he knew of. The wolfdog grew more cautious and he made Val walk on a different path than he because he did not want the clumsy elk to tample over the plants and ruin things by doing so. Reykr walked along though, every once in awhile though, he would get down on his fours and sniff a plant. Most were still young with the return of Spring, so the smell was off in certain ways, but they still smelt good to him. The tobacco especially. Reykr had never smoked tobacco, for he was always too young for the members to let him participate, but he always enjoyed the smell of it. It was a bitter-sweet smell to him, and the man had that kind of taste to him, so he rather enjoyed just sniffing it when he had the chance. Consuming it, even now was not something that he could will himself to do, unless he was asked to do so.

After he was done sniffing things, he caught a burning smell and his large 'shepherd' ears tilted foreward as he stood back up on his twos and he walked towards that smell. Val followed on the edge of the garden, nibbling on some of the delicious leaves that were damaged by bugs already. Reykr would call to the elk and the elk would follow eventually though. Soon enough Reykr came upon a horse and a woman. He put a friendly smile on his maw and he looked down at her rug to see that she had two piles of flowers, one with longer stems and the other with shorter. He cocked his head. I'm Reykr Helsi. What're you doing there, m'lady? Would you like some company? asked the gentleman, with a bow of his head before letting his sweet corn eyes rise to look at the coyote-girl better.

<style type="text/css">
.fre1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#95b4bc; text-shadow:#121f22 1px 1px 2px;}
.fre1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.fre1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#4c6166; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/e0OKf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #41565b; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#90a8ae; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.fre1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.fre1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fre1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread