golden bells [dnd]
[html]

Word Count → 328 :: Again, I'm such an asshole. >.<'

I can't believe that I didn't say this sooner
I just believe that I was all displaced.

The woman welcomed him with 'open arms' it seemed, and she introduced herself just as easily as he did. Reykr bowed his head lightly again to her and smiled. He looked down at the flowers for a moment as she explained what she was going to do with them, and then he looked up at her, and then to her steed. He nodded his head. They would look pretty braided in her mane. he agreed with her and smiled as he cast his gaze back to the brown and red coyote. She then took a drag of her joint, and Reykr tilted his head at her. He didn't know about marijuana, because his hearg did not participate in such things, though they did smoke tobacco, he had never done either or. He was not expecting her to offer him some, but she did, and he smiled and took the joint from her.

What is it? asked the wolfdog before took a short drag from the joint and once it hit his lungs, he immediately started to cough. He handed back the joint as he coughed into his arm violently. He gagged a few times because he coughed so hard and once he was able to calm his coughing down he spoke again. What was that, M'lady? he asked again as he squinted his sweet corn eyes at the woman. He couldn't fathom what it could have been, and since he had no tolerance against the herb, his mind already started to buzz happily. He didn't know what it was, but it made him feel good, even though the coughing was definitely not something that he liked particularly. He wondered how she didn't cough though...Maybe she was used to the smoke. That was the only thing that Reykr's mind could come up with. It made him wonder further about where she had gotten this stuff from, and how often she smoked it.

<style>
.Reykr-sie {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Reykr-sie img{width:300px; float:left}
.Reykr-sie p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Reykr-sie p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Reykr-sie .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Reykr-sie p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Reykr-sie b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#68875d;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © sie!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread