Miss Darkness
[html]
Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Miwa held the raven upside down by its feet, the bird's loud, indignant shrieks filling the glen and quieting the other animals that resided there. Long, clawed fingers of one hand clenched around its legs while her other hand moved to wrap around the raven's head so she could muffle its cries. There was no going back at this point; the creature had not provided her with the information that she sought (Why she had not asked a trusted crow for intel was beyond her) and now it was going to pay the price for its actions. One did not guarantee Miwa Itou information and then renege. She did not know if the bird would live through what she planned, but if it did survive this night would be something that would stick in its head for the rest of its short life. It would not cross her again.

The hybrid growled as its beak clamped onto one of her fingers, yanking it free and giving the bird a deft slap across the face. She reached for one of its wings as it reached in to try and bite her again, grasping the wing bone in her hand and snapping it quickly. You will learn, my pet. Next time you won’t disobey me…you’ll find the answers I want. Her voice rasped. It would learn. If it was not killed by infection or shock, that is. She whipped her hand to the side, bashing the bird against a tree before dropping it to the ground. Stunned, the raven made no movement as she reached to remove her token-marker from around its neck. She always found her agents. Always. She spat on the animal, then slipped the token into her pocket as she made for the caves.

Photo courtesy of Eric Kilby

<style>
.KMTT_Miwa1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Miwa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#371b33; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#7d7480 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_Miwa1 {background-color:#9f8f99; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#432e44; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... iwaTab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #303341; margin:0 auto; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 30px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 30px;-moz-border-radius-topright: 30px;-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 30px;border-top-right-radius: 30px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 30px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Miwa1 .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Miwa1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #371b33; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread