s t a r l e s s, whisper to me.
[html]

Word Count → 236 :: not sure how articulate Ataxia is supposed to be, considering her age.

The young hybrid listened to the woman's explanation with obvious interest; she kept her eyes on Alessandra's face. It was then that she noticed her long snout and large ears - coyote blood? She was tempted to ask, but did not want to be rude and interrupt her while she was speaking. As a higher ranked member of Salsola, it was possible she had the right to, but Ataxia had enough sense to know such behavior would gain her no favors from others.

The question took her by surprise. She blinked in response, and took a moment to consider her answer. "Well..." The girl tilted her head. "I guess it does give you power in a way. Power to frighten your enemies, but..." She struggled to come up for an explanation of what she had first assumed. "I thought it was like taking the power from death and mocking it, as a way of making oneself immortal." Her tail swished behind her as she considered it, looking thoughtful. "Or making it.... apart of oneself to become immortal."

Her tail stopped moving, and the girl was suddenly flustered, unsure if her thoughts would make any sense now that they had been spoken out loud. She certainty didn't want to appear to be a fool, not just because the woman an Associate, but because something about her made her self-conscious and interested.

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://i.minus.com/isouZf6qbMVQM.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:233px; height:178px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread