Do not pray for me
[html]
ooc
Word Count -> 312

Isabella did not expect to find the other woman on all fours, though she supposed there was level of primal comfort to be found in such a form. Isabella felt terribly out of place in comparison to the dark woman, whose words were to the point and brief. Eris did not turn her away nor did she bark at her to get on with it. Instead she let the gypsy woman enter her home. Isabella ducked into the rooms, holding the heavy mason jar steady against her breast. It was cold against her, despite her silks and her much thicker pelt. The liquid sloshed inside gently, though thankfully the only scent coming off the jar was from the residue on the outside.

Eris's home was dark and dank and it worried the woman that such a well groomed creature had let her home fall apart at the death of a loved one. Her own mother had not set about in the dark when her father had passed away in a fight. Or had she? The memory was fuzzy, as preoccupied as she had been with her training. Had she looked drawn? Worn? Lost? Isabella did not remember. Her brows furrowed as she thought about it, then let her face fall back to it's fluid neutral.

Isabella looked down at her hands, at the jar, then back at the dark woman. The memory of her father's death gave her eyes a sadness that she knew would be necessary here. "I come to offer my condolences, though I suppose nothing I say will be of much assistance." Isabella shrugged, looking at the dead fireplace and the small bones. Her strange eyes looked back at the black pelted woman. "I have made a scent for you from the early lilacs." She nudged the jar lightly, and waited for the woman's orders.

<style type="text/css">
.herriot2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#9e6c2f; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#62345b 0px 1px 1px; }
.herriot2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#945e7a; text-align:center; text-shadow:#6c1c17 0px 1px 1px;}
.herriot2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.herriot2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#270503; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/36HKe.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d9900f; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#8a5523; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.wc2 {color:#c494ac; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #c494ac; text-align:left; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 10px 15px 10px;}
.herriot2-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #191401; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread