Do not pray for me
[html]
ooc
Word Count -> 266

Isabella gave a small knowing smile, letting serenity radiate from her body. Perhaps that was what the other woman would need most. Distraction was certainly important for anyone suffering a loss and Eris suffered a loss clearly greater than many had ever felt. The words the dark pelted female had said were more an order than anything, though something else entirely was behind them. Something desperate and lonely was peeking through her tones and Isabella could feel a faint pang of sympathy and a bit of pity for the depressed creature before her.

Nodding, Isabella smoothed her skirts some more in an absent-minded habit. "I shall do my best, as there is little else I can truly provide for you," she said softly, her voice tinged by her French-afflicted tongue. A fortune reading would have been something else she could have done for Eris, but that seemed like a bad idea. Not to mention she had not thought to bring her cards. Talk would have to distract the woman.

Rapidly, the gypsy woman thought of recent activity in their kingdom of thistles, searching for anything that would be of interest to Eris or something she would know well. She thought of the coast and of the construction that had been there. "I hear you have constructed a weir on our coast. Will you tell me about it, ma dame?" Fishing was something a few people did in Salsola, though Isabella could not say she liked the food it provided very much. Despite that, anything to help Eris and win some points was not remiss.

<style type="text/css">
.herriot2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#9e6c2f; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#62345b 0px 1px 1px; }
.herriot2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#945e7a; text-align:center; text-shadow:#6c1c17 0px 1px 1px;}
.herriot2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.herriot2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#270503; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/36HKe.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d9900f; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#8a5523; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.wc2 {color:#c494ac; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #c494ac; text-align:left; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 10px 15px 10px;}
.herriot2-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #191401; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread