Do not pray for me
[html]
poops on me :c
Word Count -> 313

Unfortunately, the gypsy woman knew nothing of animal domestication. Her own horse had come broken and trained, ready to be ridden from the moment Isabella had slit that man's throat for good measure. No, animals other than her meat were not her forte in the least. Isabella had to give the woman a shrug and an apologetic look at her questions. "I am by no means qualified to answer such a question, madam." She returned the woman's gaze calmly, albeit rather sadly as she did not have an answer to a question that could provide the kingdom with a constant source of meat. Horses were not to be eaten, for their usefulness alive outweighed the amount of meat they would provide.

"Perhaps with some time, deer can be tamed much as horses. Once, they were just as wild as the deer so perhaps all that is needed is patience and carefully picking sires and dams." That was probably the extent of her knowledge of breeding, but it had all been something she had overheard with Visionary at his brothels. "If a horse can be penned, then a deer can be penned," she said as she adjusted a lock of her hair on her shoulders, trying to keep her lack of knowledge from frustrating her.

Brows furrowing, the woman remembered the meeting with Rekyr. The creature with him had not been known well to her, as she did not often hunt in groups and she could not kill a large deer on her own. "Rekyr's creature is no horse, but it is so large. What about the white-tailed deer? They are smaller, fast, but they won't be able to jump a fence made for a horse." Isabella leaned forward toward the woman, hands on her legs as she sought the other woman's opinion with a poorly hidden eagerness.

<style type="text/css">
.herriot2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#9e6c2f; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#62345b 0px 1px 1px; }
.herriot2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#945e7a; text-align:center; text-shadow:#6c1c17 0px 1px 1px;}
.herriot2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.herriot2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#270503; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/36HKe.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d9900f; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#8a5523; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.wc2 {color:#c494ac; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #c494ac; text-align:left; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 10px 15px 10px;}
.herriot2-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #191401; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread