I tred where I please
[html]<style type="text/css">
.hati-2-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:480px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:arial;}
.hati-2 {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#000000 url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /hati2.png) no-repeat top left;width:480px;border:1px solid #BDA044;outline:1px solid #000 }
.hati-2 .in {margin:100px 20px 20px 70px; padding:5px 5px 5px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#D2D6CD;background:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/75pct_black.png)}
.hati-2 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.hati-2 b {color:#b60b0b;font-family:georgia;}
.hati-2-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

OOC They can maim anything but Asreal because he's supposed to die later for a plot.

Asreal was her slave, she needed him to help her find her brothers. though She had not noticed that he had in ways detered her and changed her a little bit. She had begun to wear human clothes and read things that she had never done. all of these under his guidance she learned what he taught and she did as in ways she was told.

The male moved to touch her again and she snarled. Slave back down before I remove your hands. she was alone but not with out her overly dominant attitude. She watched him back off a bit as he turned from her. She smiled smugly as she looked a bit the fog lacing the ground. She cursed the land to herself unwanting to move on just yet. she wanted to explore and poke around. the land was strange and even she knew not to cross the border lines.

She turned hearing the sound of earth moving. She was not the smartest of the trip but she was smart enough to keep herself alive. Asreal she spoke looking at him. The male moved to look at what was coming at them. He stood up a little taller and looked at the dark woman coming at them. Zeneca looked at her a top the horse, these Luperci here were so strange. She would eat the thing not ride it. though she took this form she was still very primal in her mind.

Table by Marie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread