I tred where I please
[html]

Eris is by Libri!

There were two of them, she saw with dismay -- two of them and one a woman. Eris's best weapons were those that worked well upon men, and rarely women. Even with women, she had no interest and could offer only teasing, sure to displease when the lack of intent to fulfill any teased promises became apparent. The woman spoke, and the other one, a large gray wolf, stood straighter, glowering at her. The hybrid moved horse in front of them, turned her around quickly, and walked the horse before them, coming to a stop several yards away.

I don't think you'd like to come this way, Asreal and you, woman with the snowy fur, the dark woman said, sweetly. Nothing but hard times and harder folk, if you catch my drift. The dark woman nodded toward the woman again. Though the male was larger, she seemed the more adept and powerful of the pair. Her body language proclaimed this as loudly as a neon sign might advertise a store's wares. Your symbol, the hybrid said, tapping her throat. I know it. Do you follow the beliefs of the cross? Such a large symbol and so prominently displayed might indicate heavy belief in spirituality. In any case, it would provide a distraction and perhaps keep the pair from advancing.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread