Part ways with your hole
[html]
Word Count :: 291 OOC:

Of course. He didn’t know what he was doing and he felt horrible at the sight he saw of her face. He had wanted what she was giving him, though he knew he needed more time. He had heard about what had happened with his father. His half sisters were born from a drunken stupor he had with a total stranger. He couldn’t do this to anyone. He refused to be that part of his father. Sighing, he wished to make things better and for her to understand he would value their friendship and whatever came of it. He just hadn’t the words to use. He didn’t know what to do or to say. He was a lost little puppy again and he had made a mistake.... a big mistake perhaps.

“Please don’t be sad. I just... I don’t want things to happen so fast... I want to savor moments such as these. I do.”

He said giving her a smile, one of sincerity. He was probably just making this all worse. It was he after all that pulled her to him. He was the one who set the mood for her to kiss him. He nudged her cheek with his nose.

“Besides who would want and ugly wolf like me to go messing about with such a beauty?”

He gave her a wink as he let go of her hands. He hoped his jest would cool things over and they could resume what they had started. He knew he liked her. If not more than a friend, then in that term itself. He valued friendship over everything and right now he wanted to understand her before he grew much more intimate.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread