if all you knew had gone awry
HAAII KUMUFACE! *attacks with love!* Forgive me, Asa is a bit strange right now xD She'll even out, later.

[html]<style type="text/css">
.nireetablechels strong {color:#ccbca3;}
</style>
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4777/van2do8.png) #b09480 bottom no-repeat; color:#000; font:9pt georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:2em; padding-bottom:6.0em; text-align:justify;">

So intent had Asa been on feeding herself, that the near-silent approach of another had gone completely unnoticed. So it was no complete surprise that she jumped back at the sound of the voice, eyes widened from being startled, and hands clutching her muzzle to suppress a well-meaning scream. She stared at the other Luperci, her surprise dwindling until she found her voice. Wh-what? …I mean, yeah. I mean, no, I meant no! Her voice had self-consciously risen, embarrassment flushing beneath her multi-hued fur. She was not usually so uptight and wound, but the scents of nature, and the eerie fog, and her hunger had done wonders to her mentality. Everything was just about screwed up right now.

Except the other wolf, for he was as clear as day. He was older, fairly handsome, and as refined as a wild wolf can be. His clothing was simple, yet only added to his attractive qualities, coyote-like and all. Asanotohl drew her separately colored eyes away from him and stared at her empty hands, mindlessly playing with the bracelets of her right arm. What I meant to say was that I just woke up, I have no idea where I am… and I’m starving. Regardless of the time, currently I am a fan of mulberries… though I’ve never had or seen one before… She glanced towards the lowest berry, still out of her reach. Then her eyes drifted back towards the considerably taller male. I’m Asa. Please excuse my… ineptness.

table by chels
[/html]

Messages In This Thread