if all you knew had gone awry
If you can't think of some little job thing for her just yet, it's cool. ;3

[html]
“Don't worry about it. There's been a time or two in my life when you're hungry enough to eat a horse. Only I tried to, literally,” he laughed, almost looking sheepishly at the forming memory. “Damn thing knocked me on my ass before I even got close enough to touch its tail.” Since then he hadn't felt a pain like that in his chest, physically, of course. His eyes wandered over to the small shack of sorts that Laurent had built for himself and his mate before scoping the area for something that could at least be hers. All of the digging in the city had done him some good, because they at least had spare supplies of this, that, or the other and in this case, he had problem giving up one of the extra tents.

Letting her stay where she was, he stepped aside and partially out of the light of the fire, picking underneath a tarp where they had secured some of those goods. “You don't remember if you have some sort of particular skill, do you? Around here we kind help each other and look out for one another; one kid here, Jasper, he'll cook up things for us if we give him the goods. His mate, Laurent, build that little mess of a fixture over there.” His hand grasped one of the frame pieces and he pulled easily, frowning slightly at the way the tent had been stored. “My friend Nikita and I head up this place, partially because we founded it, but she's our little hunter and makes sure that no one comes around and messes with our stuff.”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread