Finding my way
[html]
ooc I'm sorry it's short. Trying to get back into this after traumatic week

Tauska tensed as the wolf lowered itself to be eye level with her. She still never said anything, her watchful eyes never leaving the figure. A softer expression and words were offered along with the hood being taken off and so Tauska figured she best speak now before offending this stranger.

“My name is Tauska” she replied.“I’m a loner in search of a home”

It wasn’t the most detailed sentence but it wasn’t lacking any of her intentions either. It was merely the straight truth in which that was all that Tauska knew how to do. The deceptions or any other manner such as that did not ever occur to her. She was not raised to be that way and only being around her mother had not allowed her to be that way. And so the young girl was simply innocent but oh how quickly that could change if she was to run into the wrong person.

<style type="text/css">
.tautable1 b {color:#6C7D4B;}
.tautable1ooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px;}
.tautable1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tautable1 {margin:0 auto; width:409px; background-color:#FAFCFB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/npleW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #6C7D4B; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#577A93; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread