breathing slowly.
[html]

OOC: I didn't mean for it to sound like he would smell like Siv, truth is that they haven't spoken in like weeks, I just used that excuse for Reykr to be walking around looking for her :3 (so he's definitely not spoken for in the least) +3 (458)

Reykr held a friendly smile on his maw as he watched the woman give him nod of her head. His smile did fade somewhat, mostly because he was trying to figure out the woman. He'd met very many women in the pack already, and each one of them was different. This one seemed like she might have been the colder of the ones he'd met so far, but he could only suspect such a thing because of her strange dyes. He liked the pattern though, it was actually really fascinating and cool to him. His smile returned full fledged when the woman finally spoke to him and told him that her name was Alessandra Von Sin, and that she was new around too. Reykr didn't feel so bad that he was new now, since there was another one around. He also listened really closely to her words, and her tone, the accent on her tongue. He was about to speak, but the woman got there before him, and asked if he smelt the bear. Then she welcomed his company. That was a relief for him, because then he wouldn't have to ask if she wanted him to go away.

He nodded his head at first, but watched as her eyes floated to Val. His own eyes were on the woman and he saw the smirk go on her lips. Yeah, I'm not really all that worried about him. I mean, we are on pack territory, if he attacks us, then we can easily call for help and take him down that way. Or....kill him ourselves... spoke the man, figuring that the woman might have some sort of ability to kill, for did she not look like the Grim Reaper himself? He'd seen the vampire of Salsola several times, the young merled vampire woman. She was never without a hooded cloak of wolf fur. She was not someone he wanted to associate with all that much, since that vampire actually had a scythe and did not look all that friendly.

Either way, it's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Alessandra Von Sin. "What a long name..."---How rude of me, M'lady, I will get down now. the man spoke and he finally dismounted his steed and he stood to his full height. He did not tower over the woman by much, because he was smaller than most other male's but he still held a good few inches over her. He took the reigns of the elk and he looked to the woman again with his sweet corn colored eyes. I say we venture on. Maybe grab a bite to eat or something? he asked, cocking his head towards her.

<style type="text/css">
.fre1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#95b4bc; text-shadow:#121f22 1px 1px 2px;}
.fre1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.fre1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#4c6166; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/e0OKf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #41565b; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#90a8ae; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.fre1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.fre1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fre1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread