breathing slowly.
[html]
OOC: This is what i call Table ADD. except for I only have three tables to choose from with Reykr. *sigh* / +509!

The woman gave him the choice right off the bat to call her by a shorter name, and he appreciated that. She had such a mouthful of a name (even though it was very fitting and very beautiful to him- exotic even) and it would just be easier to just call her by a shorter name. He didn't want to seem disrespectful though, so the male was going to address her by her full first name. Thank you for the option, Miss Alessandra. Reykr spoke to the woman, a broad and handsome smile coming across his face as he held his sweet corn eyes on the woman and her wonderful physique, but he didn't mean to stare, like he was doing. He just found the woman to be unique, and beautiful. Sure, this was the man who would tell any woman that they were beautiful, but this time, he really meant it. Her beauty rivaled Eris' and Siv's. At least in his eyes. He also had gotten off of his steed because he was a gentleman, and if she wanted to ride, then he would more than likely let her try even though Val might try to buck her off. Even as Reykr was dismounting, the Elk tried to move away, but Reykr was quick to grab his reigns to keep him from wandering off.

She accepted his invitation to get some food, and Reykr gave the woman the same dashing smile he always put on in good company. Thank you for joining me, I would have been dreadfully lonely if I was hunting alone. spoke the male with a nod of his head. He started to walk along side the woman then, keeping a good pace with her so he would not feel like he was being rude. When she asked him a questioned, the uneducated man seemed to become slightly ashamed of himself. He had never looked at a map of the land, so he did not know exactly where he was, or where he had come from. All he knew was that he came from a hearg down in the southwest. His ears fell back slightly and his eyes fell from her to the ground for a moment. I'm from the Southwest. I would tell you where if I knew where it was. I mean I know what it looks like when I'm there, but It didn't really have much of a name that I knew about. Well, besides that it was the Hearg Njorth... My tattoo came from there. I actually can make these types of tattoos, I've gotten pretty good at it... spoke the man, his eyes rising to meet her icy blue ones again. How about you? Where does one find women as beautiful as yourself? he asked the accented female, for he had never really known any other accent besides the ones he grew up with. The speech of these wolves that were here were strange already, but even she didn't sound like the other wolves he had met in Nova Scotia.

<style type="text/css">
.reykk b {font-weight:bold; color:#866940; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #110c04; }
.reykk p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.reykk {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#41362f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SXjwT.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 380px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c6c55; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.reykk p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.reykk p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread