breathing slowly.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... aisuke.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:200px;background-color:#000000;">
ooc: I dug this old table up from the grave so i can have another table to use for Reykr. I get depressed that i don't have shit for Rey >.<'

It's too late to apologize.
I'd take another chance,
take a fall, take a shot for you

Reykr was a man of memories that always seemed to be under wraps. It wasn't like he had much of a history to tell, for most of what he remembered, he was in a good situation until the faithful night in which his cousin seduced him, and then he ended up running off after that and trying to find himself and where a disgusting pervert like him deserved to stay. These days he was spending a lot of his time trying to find a way to make it up to the gods. He recently found out that there was also a child that was bared from this union of cousins, and her name was Draugr Helsi. The child even took his last name. Reykr knew little about the child though because he had not been with her most of her life, and they had little in common. The child seemed more reserved and less concerned about him being her father, and that was something that sorta hurt Reykr, but he was a strong man, so he didn't really think much of it, if only because if he thought about it then he probably would drive himself to insanity.

He listened to the woman as she spoke to him, her words about Loki, Odin, and Fenrir was familiar to him, but he believed mostly in Freyja, Freyr, and Gerth. He knew of the innumerable amount of Gods that existed in his world, but he was always taught to keep his primary focus on the three gods of fertility. He was always taught to be a "sexual" being in a way, which made him perverse in all kinds of different ways. He was so stuck in trying not to be labeled in such a way though, even though he knew that he was disgusting (After all, who would sleep with their cousin knowingly? Even if there was some sort of spell on him..) and he more than likely would always be so. In the hearg, we also believed in the norse religion. Though...We were more into the fertility gods, the trio of Freyja, Freyr, and Gerth. spoke the man as they walked along, the scent of the bear seeming to disappear as they walked on and on. The wounded shoulder burned under it's wraps, and he touched his right shoulder and sighed lightly.

He wasn't really expecting the woman to ask him why he chose the Thistle Kingdom out of all of the packs. Reykr didn't really want to tell her about Siv, so he shrugged to her. The kingdom kinda picked me first. I mean, I didn't really get to see the other packs like I was able to see this Kingdom, and it seemed to be the best place for me. I found out later that some of my family is here. he spoke, but he did not mention Siv's name or Draugr or their relationship towards him. What about yourself? Have you been in Nova Scotia long before your joined the ranks? he asked politely, with a cock of his head his large ears pulled towards her and his thin German Shepherd tail wagging gently behind him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread