breathing slowly.
[html]
http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr28 ... -helsi.png) top center no-repeat; background-color: #293f21;">
OOC: +3(473)

Reykr put his guard down because of the fact that the scent of the bear was overpowered by the scent of deer, and of Val. It would be their mistake to do so though, because there was a bear wandering through the thistle forest, which was almost a rarity. He'd never smelt a bear in these forests, and he didn't know that one had a den right in the middle of the forest, as if the bear was the guardian of the forest. It might have been. It was crazy to think that the bear had been sharing territory with the Salsolians for some time now. Reykr thought about which might have been there first, the bear or the pack. Probably the bear since it was not so scared to live in the middle of the forest that was in the middle of the Salsolian territory. Val, however, was more aware of the surroundings than the two luperci, and he was looking from side to side, trying to figure out where exactly the menace was. Too bad the elk could not tell the two luperci that they were in trouble, because he knew that they were before trouble even presented itself to them.

Reykr listened closely to the story of the woman, how she spoke of following her sister, but not being able to find her before becoming part of Salsola. Then how no other pack would want a 'bump in the night' like she. Reykr scoffed. If I was an Alpha, I would want a beautiful woman like you, that's for sure flattery came normal to the man, and a genuine smile was on his maw as he looked at her with his sweet corn yellow eyes. "Who's your sister? Was there any reason you were looking for her or something?" he asked, for the man did not know much about having a strong enough bond with a sibling to follow them somewhere (then again he had no living siblings; which is not completely true) nor did he really know what it felt like to have a sister or brother because his family was separated when he was very young, and he didn't remember very much of that time.

Val suddenly stopped in his tracks and it made Reykr's hand pull back, and then he stopped and looked back at the beast. "Val, I ain't got time to fight you, come on." he complained to the Elk, but little did he know was that Val had something to stop for. The elk turned his head to a herd of deer not too far off, and Reykr smelt the deer, and he looked over to where Val was looking. "Hey Lessa, There's dinner. " the man spoke lowly to her with a smile on his lips.

"speech."

manip @ emma
[/html]

Messages In This Thread