[p] devour to survive
[html]

hope it's okay that I push it along, too? c: I'm sorry this post is so awkward but idk why it is :c

Foxglove was more than willing to stay closer to her fellow Associate than the stranger clan members, and so Draugr's closeness was met with a returned effort. She felt less anxious that way, safer than she would have felt running beside the others. There was nothing wrong with them; they just made her nervous. She felt into step with the others behind the scarred coyote, matching her pace with the darker wolfdog.

She listened closely to the sounds of water as they moved, assuming that they were correct about the group being near a large body of water. She could tell some size difference in the sounds, but she did not know this area and felt she should trust Vesper. Pausing every once and again to sniff, she became acutely aware of the shifting of smells. There were many, and she hesitated, testing the air with her nose. She had been a good scout in the past and she didn't think she had gotten worse.

"I think they're somewhere nearby. They've come through here often, but the smell isn't strong enough to think that they're living right here. But... I think we're close," she said quietly, feeling herself growing anxious at the thought of finding the camp, keeping her voiced hushed in a whisper. She turned to Draugr, hoping there was a positive reaction from the group.

<style type="text/css">
.foxgltrans02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.foxgltrans02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.foxgltrans02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.foxgltrans02 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/168/foxgltrans.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread