step outside these walls
[html]
WC: 202

As it turned out, she had been noticed. Her posture wilted, ears back and tail stump flattened against her hindquarters. She might have tried to bluff her way out of it as an Optime, but she knew how small her Lupus form was and that she wouldn't look like much to this fit and healthy male. If he attacked, she could dart into the nearby building and probably lose him, but there was no guarantee he didn't live here and have a better knowledge of the corridor's twists and turns. He surprised her, though, by greeting her with an apology and a friendly tailwag.

"Ahh... I'm sorry too, I didn't mean to disturb you. I'm Colibri Haki, or just... Coli," she stammered, peering at him. Stormbringer sounded vaguely familiar... a long time ago, she had met a Stormbringer, a raven-black female who spent time in Dahlia de Mai. This male, with his mottled greys and whites, did not immediately strike her as a relative, but who was she to make assumptions? Most of the wolves in the Sadira-Soul bloodlines were a beautiful snowy white, and she had been born with the mud-brown markings of her sire. Genetics were a mystery to her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread