step outside these walls
[html]

If I had words to make a day for you,

I'd give you a morning, golden and true.

I would make this day last for all time,

Give you a night deep in moonshine.

[273]
no worries chicky! worlds worst post!

Green eyes were intense on Colibri, assessing although reserving judgement. Her voice was polite, although perhaps a little submissive but he supposed there wasn't a lot he could do about that. He thought about Dalgina, who had changed to much since their first meeting back in Ichika. No matter how Saul presented himself, his posture reinforcing that he was no threat and he was in fact friendly, she remained wary and fairly uncommunicative. Perhaps Colibri would be the same- Saul would remain his outgoing, confident self and she would remain quiet, a little withdrawn perhaps. The warm smile on his face remained as Colibri sat, her bobtail disappearing. He dipped his head softly, before allowing his back end to drop and settle on the floor, pale tail flickering around to nestle around his front paws. Her voice was still quiet, although not weak.

She admitted that she didn't have much of a reason to be here and he nodded, agreeing. His interest was piqued however when she mentioned that she did not belong to a pack. He understood how it was to be alone- while currently he had the Clan to deal with, he'd been alone for periods of time in his life and it wasn't particularly nice. I know the feeling. It can get lonely though... He admitted, thinking back to Dahlia and his unceremonious landing on the borders. Have you always been alone? He asked, realising as he said it that it was probably a prying question. He snorted, dipping his head in apology although there wasn't much he could say to take off any offence his question might have given.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... +Light+Two);
#saulTXTa {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#saulTXTa .quote {
height:200px; width:300px;
float: right;
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VOypx.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:center center;
text-align:center;
font-family:
}
#saulTXTa p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#saulTXTa .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:40px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#saulTXTa p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#saulTXTa .txtooc {
font-style:italic; }
#saulTXTa .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#saulTXTa b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
#saulTXTa u { text-decoration: underline; }
#saulTXTa b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread