step outside these walls
[html]

If I had words to make a day for you,

I'd give you a morning, golden and true.

I would make this day last for all time,

Give you a night deep in moonshine.

[310]
omnomnom

Their meeting was awkward- they did not know each other and Saul always understood that first meetings, especially those where just conversation was given, would always be weird. He didnt think anyone had ever perfected the art of conversation with those one did not know. A delicate line was balanced when meeting someone for the first time- those who were over exuberant on either side were usually viewed as at least partially unhinged, and those who were reserved like Colibri right now perhaps had something to hide. Saul believed none of these, accepting that first conversations were difficult to navigate when simply thrown into the situation. Their discomfort would have to be overcome if they decided that they liked each other enough to perhaps arrange a second meeting. The complexities were endless.

Her voice was once more timid it seemed, although he felt a shock race through him when he recognised her words. Dahlia de Mai? He allowed a grin to spread his lips, tail waving softly against his front paws. He reigned in his expression when she revealed that nowhere had worked out- it was sad that she hadn't found a niche that she fit in. Still, his excitement at finding an old Dahlian took over once more and as she asked about his living arrangements. He thought about where he'd lived before, his tumultuous start to life. We are similar, Colibri. I grew up in Dahlia de Mai and stayed with them until we merged with Phoenix Valley to create Ichika no Ho-en. I had a... disagreement with the female who took over Ichika when Nayru left and came to Hilburn, to live with my cousin Lilin. We recently moved to the Moonstone Lakes where we live with our family. He understood that most of that wouldn't make sense to her, but it gave a brief overview anyway.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... +Light+Two);
#saulTXTa {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#saulTXTa .quote {
height:200px; width:300px;
float: right;
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VOypx.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:center center;
text-align:center;
font-family:
}
#saulTXTa p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#saulTXTa .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:40px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#saulTXTa p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#saulTXTa .txtooc {
font-style:italic; }
#saulTXTa .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#saulTXTa b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
#saulTXTa u { text-decoration: underline; }
#saulTXTa b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread