it all seems like a dream to me
[html]

(337.)

“I barely remember mother’s language,” the Confidant admitted sheepishly. “She dumped me at Dad’s door so young that I am even starting to forget what she looks like, these days,” How could Foxglove only ‘suppose’ to understand? Had she forgotten what Lolita had done to her? She was the outcast of the family because of her unfortunate resemblance to their father, or at least that’s how Maggie dealt with the blame of being forgotten. But Maggie did not have any jealousy or anger over Foxglove being one of the preferred children now. It was childish to hold on to such a grudge, and Lolita was no longer around so it didn't really matter.

“I know, it is a strange place,” Maggie tried to look deep into Foxglove’s eyes, willing her sister to believe what she was about to say. “I know it seems crazy, but if you find a trade to keep you busy you will enjoy it here. I became a border scout and I love it. I could see you bringing some of the gypsy tradition here to liven it up a bit, I don't know. Also, I would never tire of your presence, dove, you have no idea how happy I am that you came here. Salsola is a dark place but if you meet the right people it can be truly wonderful,” Maggie failed to mention her complete failure to assimilate into the pack for months on end initially, her puppy mind couldn’t comprehend just quite what this pack was about. But she was over that now and obviously successful here because she had put her mind to it. Perhaps she had become biased, she would be bearing her children to the pack and they would become even more soldiers to the cause. But she didn’t let such an awful thought plague her mind at that present moment. Instead she grinned, and looked down to her belly. “Full of wonderful surprises,” How had she become so lucky?

<style type="text/css">
.magnolia b {font-weight:bold; color:#a44e69; letter-spacing:1px; }
.magnolia .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.magnolia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.magnolia {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#de9db3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2WOmP.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bc5880; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread