it all seems like a dream to me
[html]

The admission was met with silence; their mother was not a topic they often discussed and truthfully, Foxglove intended to keep it that way. Perhaps one day they would be faced with their demons. Maggie would be forced to come to terms with her thoughts of maternal abandonment, and Foxglove the opposite, her feelings of paternal disinterest. The gypsy hybrid avoided talking about her mother with her sister, but she could not deny the small twang of hurt that she felt. She was so similar to her mother in appearance that she was like a constant reminder, as Maggie was of their father.

"I was a scout in the tribe, but I don't want to do that here. I don't know... If there's anything I can even do here... But I'll have to try to find something." Perhaps she could speak with Szellem soon, to see what he thought of it. She knew he was still wary of this pack, but she hoped he would help her find her place. With her sister now, and her nieces and nephews apparently on the way, she had no intention of leaving.

Jade eyes once more studied the bump of her sister's stomach. "I don't know anyone here... I don't even know if you have a mate," she admitted with a sheepish smile. "But I am glad you're happy here. I want to be happy here, too." For you. This was not the place she would have chosen on her own.

<style type="text/css">
.foxgltrans02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.foxgltrans02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.foxgltrans02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.foxgltrans02 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/168/foxgltrans.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread