hello teacher, tell me what's my lesson
[html]

OOC here!

Yellows eyes watched where her blues went, but they swept back down when Myrika looked back at her, staring at her tan toes. Now that she was here, Sparrow was able to calm down, if just a little, and noticed the others scents she mentally ignored when she was searching for the Consul, or perhaps she did but took note of it until now. “Others h-here… Horses, s-sheep, better. No words.” After agreeing with the tawny woman’s location, Sparrow quickly left the house, though stood still once exiting to wait for Myri. When she came, she let her lead her to where the corral was, and when she asked her inquiry, Sparrow found herself answering honestly.

“No… not okay,” she shakily, still not able to meet the other’s gaze, but was able to answer her question a bit more clearly in done than earlier, trying her best not to stutter. “Not normal… I’m not normal. Fingers.” Fumbling again, she became silent for a moment, but she began to make gestures towards her hands, and more or less to her entire, skinny stature. “Not like this. I want n-normal, simple. No fingers.” She hoped that she was making some sort of sense, but in the slight panicky state she was in, it was the best she could explain.

<style type="text/css">
.papotes .space {float:right; height:480px; width:260px;}
.papotes b {font-weight:bold; color:#8b330c; text-shadow:#5e4936 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.papotes p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.papotes {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:625px; min-width:500px; background-color:#d1a377; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kt8N3.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5e4936; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#5e4936; line-height:16px; border-radius:10px; text-align:justify;}
.papotes .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread