hello teacher, tell me what's my lesson
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 309

Sparrow didn't know the tawny woman's mother either, but whatever kind of person she was, if she knew Myrika, the unknown mother should have felt pride in her. Her daughter was well educated, friendly, and not to mention quite the looker. Sparrow thought if she were to have pups of her own--the idea would probably never come to be, though, for reasons that she did not like to think over, but comparsion was an easier way to see it that simple imagining--the hybrid would want them to be like her. Again, she felt a pang of sadness that Myri did not have many memories of her dame, but her father must have been a good man to have groom a fine example of a proper canine.

"I see..." The fawn tried to recall exactly what injuries she had prior to her first transformation. Despite their lack of charity from her repression of them, her body remember them clearly; she lightly wrung her wrists, where unseen scars laced her delicate skin. She also remembered how the wounds got worse when she shifted, and it became logical to her now that the turning made the pain that was already there worse, not the turn itself. This comforted her a bit, since her body was healthier than it was before and she might not feel the searing damage she had felt months ago.

She blinked at Myri's suggestion, and nodded meekly. "If you want... It would be nice." The thought of her bones cracking and conforming was perhaps the worse process in her opinion, the noise just as terrifying at the odd feeling. But, watching it, knowing exactly what was going on the outside, could nullify the fear of it when she would go through it herself. She wondered how Myri wasn't scared of that herself, but did not question that aloud.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to Morgana

<style>
.sparrowaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VQloe.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#c8cac7; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; color:#898a89; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.sparrowaly-1 b {color:#8e454e; }
.sparrowaly-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.sparrowaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.sparrowaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.sparrowaly-1 .wordcount {color:#898a89; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #898a89; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread