hello teacher, tell me what's my lesson
[html]

(--)

Myrika is by Sie!

The redhead was apprehensive about shifting in front of another. She had done it before plenty of times, of course, and was not normally anxious regarding such a thing, but under normal circumstances, she wasn't shifting as an example of the process. Nothing had ever gone wrong before, but what if her body picked now to throw a loop? There was a brief flutter of panic in her chest, but she staved it off and forced a smile instead. It was such a good counterfeit, the smile even reflected in her blue-green eyes. Nervous as she was, she must not show that nervousness to Sparrow.

Okay, she said, shuffling back a little bit. Just watch closely. I'll keep talking, if you want, but tell me to shut up, if you'd rather, too, the redhead said, taking in a deep breath. She thought about the four-legged form she was born in, running flat-out and close to the ground, hunting on the fields. I'm just thinking about what it's like in that other form. To be honest, I don't know if that's really what you're supposed to do, but I always do, and that's how I start. Her hair had begun to withdraw, lengthy red waves becoming shorter and shorter. Myrika had never been an extremely proficient shifter, but she knew it was possible to control the process and thus attempted such for Sparrow now, trying her hardest to keep the process slow and steady.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread