hello teacher, tell me what's my lesson
[html]

i love short posts<3<3

Word Count → 229

Whatever uncertainty the woman held within her slowly dwindled away as Myrika slowly began to morph. She guessed she was changing as well—her head started to feel lighter, being relieved from the weight of her short mane. Like the redhead showed, it did not hurt her like she had expected it to, though it was still an otherworldly feeling and made her quiver for a moment with some emotion. But, the slight shaking only lasted for a moment before she calmed herself with happy thoughts and memories.

Sparrow faintly whined at the sound of Myri’s bones, fear prickling and making the fur on her back rise a little, ears pressing against her head as if it would block off the sound. But, she silenced herself as the changing hybrid spoke again, and nodded meekly. She watched as the now four-legged Myrika walked around, smiling a bit herself, and almost did not notice the first of her bones contracting; that is, until they started to make noises. A chill went down her changing spine and her eyes widened, but other than that, she remained calm, the small smile still paying on her face. She was definitely slower than the tawny woman had been, but it was going faster than she would have thought, faster than the first shift that seemed to last for eternity. “…It doesn’t hurt,” she commented.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to Morgana

<style>
.sparrowaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VQloe.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#c8cac7; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; color:#898a89; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.sparrowaly-1 b {color:#8e454e; }
.sparrowaly-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.sparrowaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.sparrowaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.sparrowaly-1 .wordcount {color:#898a89; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #898a89; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread