Aye aye, Captain
[html]

WC:: 470 - Hehe <3

“Idiot” she muttered under her breath as he continued to sit up despite her warnings. It was his life, she guessed and if he wished to cause himself further bodily harm then who was she to stop him? Vibrant eyes rolled over the darker male with some girlish fancy, but mainly acessing his wounds and wincing at the end. “You look like you've been chewed up and spat out and you are actually nit picking about my lack of clothes. Mister stranger dude, you need to get your priorities fixed. Did you hit your head or something?” she asked, giggling slightly at the end amused by her own words. Regardless of words, she took the offered jacket curiously, holding it in front of herself with her right arm and giving it a slight shake. “Why'd I wear something like this?” she asked, although she knew the purpose of clothes she had never been forced to cover herself up before, “Is there something wrong with me that I need to cover up? I know me arm ain't pretty, but it'll get better soon so why?” she asked, not seeing the purpose of the clothing aside from decoration and warmth; neither she believed she currently needed.

Making his way over briskly, Hael stopped beside her, blinking once then twice as her heard the end of her sentence, lips twitching with contained laughter that he covered up with a quickly timed cough. Hearing the cough she turned her questions away from the injured male and onto the brindle hybrid, “Hael, do I have to wear it. Do I?” she asked, her voice containing a small whine at the end. “Up to you, Nahyt” he responded, trying his up most best to not laugh or smile. Staring at the jacket for a few seconds she let out a dramatic sigh, “I best humour the old mans dying wish I guess” she muttered, stepping up and awkwardly pulling on the oversized jacket, wincing a little as she shoved her left arm through the sleeve. Jacket on she sat back down, eyes levelling at the form of another who'd followed behind Hael, so occupied with the Jacket she'd completely disregarded his presence. Now, as he spoke to the guy in a similar voice the injured one use she felt a need to state some claim over the injured male; she'd found him first, he was hers to nurse back to health or sit by till he died and she didn't like someone intruding upon what was hers.

Staring at him for a second, she let her possessiveness grow into a growl, her teeth bared slightly at the new stranger. “Nahyt..” Hael warned, rolling his eyes slightly at her behaviour, having witnessed her behave as such before over trivial objects such as her rabbit toy and himself.

<style>
.harrcai2 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.harrcai2 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.harrcai2 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.harrcai2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZfGne.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #282e1c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.harrcai2 .inner {margin:85px 10px 10px 170px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/75pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:355px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread