Off on a Trip
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.Terra {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#225e5f; color:#fff; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.Terra b{color:#ecaf06; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold;}</style>

OOC Stuffs go here

Terra had kept pace with Skoll's antics, occasionally pushing at him playfully. The point of the trip was to have fun, after all. If they didn't have fun, there was no point of them going. At least for Terra. Sure, Skoll would probably come back and have learned some things, but that wasn't the primary purpose of this trip for Terra. For her it was simply spending time with her friend, goofing off and showing him the various places she'd discovered in her travels.

Foxes were one of Terra's favorite creatures. Granted, she couldn't eat them, so that put them below deer, rabbits, hogs, squirrels, and other such creatures. They were incredibly clever though, and Terra had actually picked up some of the tricks she used from foxes. Grinning over to Skoll she gestured for him to watch closely. Stepping forwards Terra moved without her usual silent grace, letting her steps make noise as she revealed her presence to the foxes below.

Instantly the kits vanished. If one was watching closely enough they would note how the kits turned the environment to their advantage, letting themselves disguise themselves and hide away. One actually vanished into the den, with others hiding in tall grass, burying in mud, and simply using the shadows to make their presence fade. The mother sat up, grinning cockily over at Terra. How are you coyote?

Chuckling Terra dipped her head with respect. I'm doing well. Simply looking for a meal. The mother twisted her way over, no fear in her small form. Subtly she drew Terra's gaze, letting it focus on the small form and away from the kits. Well, I can't help you there. I haven't had much luck myself today. Disappointing. Terra was hoping that she'd have given up a food cache to get rid of the coyote. The colorful fox flashed her tail playfully, stepping away. Terra followed after, the kits completely forgotten in her mind, just thinking about the snack she'd lied about seeking, and how she was now feeling hungry.
Terra
Wordcount :: +000

template by revo. <3 - Table and code modifications by Alex

[/html]

Messages In This Thread