green leaves are calling to my heart.
[html]

(000)

ooc; WOW this post sucks.. so sorry.

Heat rose into the fair-haired womans cheeks, so the other had heard her singing.. How embarrassing. Slowly she raised her arm and scratched the back of her skull, curls lightly bouncing with the movement. The coywolf wasn't sure what to say, it was rather silly of her to be singing to plants by herself. Hopefully the Praeses didn't think she was crazy.. However, her embarrassment was quickly replaced with a big smile as the other said she would help, and Emma's tail wagged behind her at the others words. " That's great, I am really glad someone is willing to help.. " She replied, gesturing around the greenhouse. " The plants are alive and well, but the troughs holding them.. Not so much. I guess this is part of my duties though.. " She continued, pausing to listen to Sparrow introduce herself and ask what the thing Emma was holding in her hand.

A confused look crossed her face, but then her brows unwrinkled as she thought more about the situation. " This is a human tool.. It is useful for sweeping debri up and to dispose of it.. It makes things cleaner. " The woman explained, passing the broom to the woman in front of her, assuming she would know how to hold it from seeing Emma grasp the tool. " I suppose if you really were pressed for weapons, you could break the handle part of it in half and use it as a spear, but other then that I think that is it.. " Thoughtfully, she paused. " You know, you are lucky to have a sister like Vesper. She helped me when I first came here, which wasn't that long ago. I wish I had a big sister like her. " She continued, smiling wide at Sparrow.

Turning away from the girl, she frowned. She supposed she didn't really want to clean up the greenhouse, maybe it could wait a little bit. Until they spoke more anywho. " Did you maybe want to know more about the plants in the greenhouse? We can clean up later and maybe build another trough for the plants." The woman asked eagerly, clasping her hands in front of her chest with a big smile. Emmanuelle was sure feeling smiley today for some reason.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread