green leaves are calling to my heart.
[html]

(000)

The woman turned away from Sparrow and stepped closer to one of the plants, examining the leaves for blemishes and the soil for wetness. She watered them everyday, but it seemed like these plants were especially thirsty and needed to be water often. They did seem a little wilted. Frowning, she bent down and picked up the watering can and put more water into the trough, being sure each plant received an ample amount. A chocolate ear flicked back to the Prasese as she spoke, and a small smile stained Emmanuelle's maw. When she was younger she almost could have said the same thing about her sister, Alessandra. However, the dark mistress had been molded and changed into something that wasn't to be admire or saught after. Snorting slightly she turned a little back to Sparrow, smile on her lips again as she gestured to a nearby plant.

" Plants are indeed not just plants. They can be used for healing purposes, food, and to cause strange effects that most of Inferni takes part in. " At this she chuckled and gingerly touched the Marijuana plants leaves and buds, moving forward and inhaling the deep, skunky smell. " This for example, is Marijuana. You can call it weed, pot, reefer, whatever. It does have healing properties, but only slight ones and most Infernians only use it to get high. Other then that it can be used for aches and pains and helps your eyesight a little bit. " Emmanuelle smiled and moved away from the trough and near another, pointing with a clawed finger at the bright yellow flowers of the honeysuckle. " This plant, Honeysuckle, is what largely makes up the scent mask we as a clan have. That and Meadowsweet, which I will show you later. Now, you can use this to alleviate coughs, and you can either make a tea out of it or injest the flowers. Personally, I think a little mint and honey go great with this and help relieve sore throat as well. Especially the mint. "

The coywolf gently broke off a yellow flower from the plant and ate it, testing the potency. " They also taste very sweet. " She said, giggling as she pranced to the next trough. Oh how she loved talking about her plants. Carefully she broke off a purple bud from the next plant and handed it to Sparrow. " Smell that plant. That is Lavender, it is used to make perfume, relax your body and is a great antiseptic. Lilac is similar in color, though I am not sure if it has any medicinal properties. I love Lavender and I love Lilac bushes, they are so fragrant. The best thing in the morning is to open your door and smell such beautiful smells. " The woman finished off her speech with a smile and doe eyes at Sparrow, did she follow? Did she find this as interesting as Emma did?

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread