The Life of Traders
He helped Myrddin down before the four month old boy could get down himself. He wondered if his sister Gemma still lived here. He assumed she did, she hadn't said anything about leaving. Sheba leapt down from her perch to his shoulder, then to the ground to nuzzle Myrddin again. The stuttering from the stranger of Aniwaya made Talk come forward. His talk with Skye had been relaxing to him, restoring some confidence in himself in a way.

He spoke, perhaps it was a bit out of turn, but he was sure the leaders would forgive him. "We're a caravan of traders, some of us from Cercatori D'Arte, some of us from Casa di Cavalieri. I'm Taliesin Dir Rhiannon, the Prottetore of D'Arte."

He had been listening to some of the others conduct business, and he also remembered the way that Bangle had spoken when trading, and he felt confident enough to attempt this himself. "You, my friend, look like a fellow who may be interested in herbs and the like, right? So am I. I have quite a bit to trade here with me, or my friends have their own goodies to trade. See something you like, just ask."

Messages In This Thread