i go where the s[p]irits carry me
He came through an opening through the trees to a patch of area where there were more rocks.. The scen't now seemed stronger. The mysterious wolf in whom he could smell was very close. Did he fall into an ambush? No, he couldn't have. this area didn't seem like the proper terrain to hold an ambush. Besides, the white wolf had gotten out of ambushes unscathed in worse terrains than this. Maybe, the wolf's den or lair was somewhere close by.

Then he heard a little growling close by. In fact, right behind him. He slowly turned around to find a figure sitting on a rock bigger than the others. Now, he found the source of the scent. The cowled wolf examined the wolf, quickly checking for any form of dangerous encounters. She looked like a warriors, telling from the fur that she decorated herself with different tails, which would possibly explain the secondary scent of animal fur.

The female spoke in a greeting yet cautious voice, with slight curiosity. He bowed in a traditional eastern manner, standing up right and lowering his head from his waist. When he lifting himself back to his original body position, he was asked about a sound. He knew what she was referring to. He looked at his staff then back to her, lifting and tapping the bottom of the staff against the ground several times, the rings bouncing and clanging together to make the sound they made

"Its a common Eastern instrument, originating from China," he spoke in a clear voice. "I am Pendzez Zazkex," he further spoke.

Messages In This Thread