i go where the s[p]irits carry me
He didn't see any sort of the threat from the female, even though she was decorated to be at least intimidating. She seemed a little troubled by the fact that he mentioned her name and title in one sentence. He actually thought to let out a little chuckle, but he kept it silent. Thought it would be a good idea, in case the female took it as an offense to her family heritage.

He looked again at the staff in hand. He indeed found it an interesting item in his possession. He looked back to X'yrin, who had her ears perked up, from maybe when he said that he returned from China, and also remarked about the item that the pack gave him as a gift. "They gave it to me because of the help I gave them." She then went on to compliment on how well kept he was after such a long journey. "Well, I do keep myself maintained," he chuckled.

And she spoke of something that he had to agree to. He knew when one was hungry. Even though he wasn't really showing it, he was hungry. She offered a trade. A meal for the white wolf in exchange that he would tell her a tale of 'China.' He pondered for a second, raising his paw to his chin as he looked to his left briefly. "Hm, interesting."

Upon hearing that it was more of a culture tradition rather than a normal trade, he looked back to her. "That sounds like a fair trade. I would be glad to share my story." He bowed again like he did before in the eastern like custom. It has been a long time since he met someone who was interested in hearing his story-telling.

Messages In This Thread