i go where the s[p]irits carry me
He removed his paw from her space as he took another piece of meat, again savoring the taste of the sweet prepared sustenance. He was intrigued to know how the female supplies for her children and herself, yet keep the stocks up. Though, he went through the same situation similar to that, especially when he was living with the Phoenix Valley pack before he departed.

The female mentioned that he lives on less since there were children to feed. She was making a thoughtful and willing sacrifice of nourishment so her young could feed. To be honest, he kind of noticed that due to her lean physique. He kept quiet in case she would feel offended. Besides, he was a gentleman. He knew what to say and what to keep in silence.

She mentioned on how she feeds two bellies and keeps food stocked up. It was intriguing, but maybe he could offer some assistance. Finishing his third piece, he said, "Well, if it's ok with you, maybe i could stick around and help keep stock up. I'm familiar with this land and I could bring in some extra meat." He went on to his last piece of meat, chewing on that eagerly.

He finished and swallowed the last piece of the meat, and looked to X'yrin. "So, China. What do you want to know?"

Messages In This Thread