[DND] Lost at the hands of Fate
[html]

Even though we're damaged goods, I would love you if I could
But you are so unalarmed, by my unfortunate charm

Word Count → 319 ::Not happy with this post, but better then no post ^^; and sorry about wait <3

White-grey ears perked up with interest at the mention of information, curious as to what exactly anyone would want to know about his home pack; both in regards to it's member and the pack itself. In the lads opinion everyone knew enough about the pack to some level if they had lived within these lands for awhile; it seemed that almost each individual knew of the presents packs and about them, leaving little of interest to inquire about, even he who stayed mainly at home was at least aware of most packs names and general beliefs. The war hadn't been one of the most subtle of things, leaving few secrets and mysteries about the packs of the south. Aniwaya was nothing more then a peaceful tribe with lots of animals, little of interest happening within the packs borders and so it left to question what did this male want?

Straightening out he turned to face the male, listening intently to the other as he went about introducing himself, the pale male flinching slightly and freezing inside as the name rung a bell, a memory he did not want to remember, a name he did not want to hear. Although much of the war was vague to the lad aside from the strong impression of abandonment and distrust he had gained from the events, this name was not unknown to him; this man was whom his mother had entrusted him to, whom she had abandoned him with when it suited her. Forcing himself to breath and act relaxed he prayed that his poor acting skills would be good enough to fool the male before him, heart racing within his chest he was sure that it's heavy beating would give him away.

“The tribe is doing well. Same as it always is I suppose” he responded back, voice quieter and more hesitant then he would of liked it to come across.

And now I'm screaming bloody murder, as my tempature begins to drop

And my life is going numb, as my hearts about to stop

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Overlock+SC);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:92%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Overlock SC; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread