[DND] Lost at the hands of Fate
[html]

Even though we're damaged goods, I would love you if I could
But you are so unalarmed, by my unfortunate charm

Word Count → 385 :: He's still blaming everyone and seeing things as alot worse then they actually are... kinda twisting the evens in his mind abit.

Green eyes flashed with unhidden emotion, confusion striking the Nishants core strongly... he was just growing accustomed to being alone again, being without family and yet he had to turn up again now of all times. Silver ears flicked back with annoyance as his uncle asked once more the same question; it seemed so pointless, since an answer had already been provided. Uncle... or was he now? Cocking his head to the side he stared at the male with growing open annoyance, although his hatred and deep rooted issues relating to his family were of no fault of the male before him, the lad still blamed him, a small chess piece upon the board who had played his part and contributed to the damage, even with Noss gone now thus making the foreign male no longer family he still accounted the other for what had transpired during his youth. “I already answered your question. The tribe is fine, prospering, boring as usual in it's happy little world. What is your point?” puffing himself up to his full height he resisted the urge to growl with irritation, the male unknowingly getting under the moon streaked lads skin.

All sense of maturity and calm shattered at the mention of his selfish mothers name. Again and again the past loved to rear it's ugly head, his family seemed to actively reappear in his life to abandon him, betray him, destroy him, for that was all they were good for and how little they cared about him. “My name is none of your dammed business Stel. I don't care where in hells name that selfish women has gone, always whimsical and throwing away her duties as her mother and her kids aren't all that better, following diligently in her foot steps and learning how to abandon, poison and betray. If that is all you want, leave.” breathing heavily he glared at the elder male caring little about his lack of hospitality or to show kindness upon the borders he lived along. “All of you have done enough damage, why the heck cannot you not just stay away” he threw odd coloured arms out to the side, growling in frustration as he stormed his way over to the other. “Huh?” the singular word was spat out with a low growl, caring little if the other was taller and older then him. No respect would be given to anyone who played apart in uprooting him from his home, triggering the never ending abandonment the lad lived with.

And now I'm screaming bloody murder, as my tempature begins to drop

And my life is going numb, as my hearts about to stop

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Overlock+SC);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:92%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Overlock SC; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread