[DND] Lost at the hands of Fate
[html]

You poured your heart out to me. Your words are hard to believe.

I see you so see through. Don’t make promises you can’t…

Word Count → 336 :: Feel free to PP Ahiga however you want Smile

Breaths came out heavy from the lads short lived out burst, muscles held tight as he simply glared at the male directing pent up emotions upon the other as he had previously done with his sister; no matter what the feeling of being unwanted, unworthy, not needed forever seemed to linger within him and he wanted to shrug such emotions off, wanted to overcome the past but at the same time he was so angry, so wound up over what had happened that he stubbornly held onto the pain, becoming fixated upon it at times such as this. Scrunching his muzzle up he pulled ivory teeth apart only to quickly snap them shut, baring them at the other shamelessly and without care for his own appearance, disregarding the redheads warning to watch his tone. “You are not my superior and I see no need to watch my tone or even respect you” he spat out, head bobbing with the harsh words slightly.

“And I am nothing to that filthy, traitorous woman. She has done nothing for me, only corrupted everything around her and stolen everything from me.” closing his eyes a familiar sense of pain poured within his chest, the lad fuelling his anger from the hole in his heart, falling deadly still when the male reached out towards him, not rejecting the touch but at the same time not openly accepting it; truthfully he was unsure where the male fit into everything or even why the other had decided to come visit and enquire about him and his family after what felt like so long. “You and the rest of them are no better then her” coldness filled his voice, the accusation baseless but then his memories had long since become twisted in regards to the truth of what had happened. “Why have you come here. What do you want from me? I have nothing left to give, no one else to loose. She took them all away already. There is nothing here for you”

Keep your mouth shut, you talk to damn much.

Once again you let me in and give yourself away.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Overlock+SC);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:92%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Overlock SC; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread