[DND] Lost at the hands of Fate
[html]

You poured your heart out to me. Your words are hard to believe.

I see you so see through. Don’t make promises you can’t…

Word Count → 402 :: Feel free to PP Ahiga however you want Smile

The initial contact was brief, only for the man’s touch upon his shoulder to return stronger, firmer, cautiously he tore his sight from the red head and onto the males hand before looking to the other for an answer for the contact. Ever since his life had been thrown off it's usual routine, set off course from what would have been a happy, normal upbringing if things had been different, the silver Nishant had grown self centred, caring and proving for himself for there was no one out there he could rely on to do anything for him; only himself and so why should he care or waste time contemplating the effects of his families actions and choices had upon anyone else other than himself?

Suddenly humbled the fur along the lads back flattened, muscles un-knotting and relaxing, the lad limply standing there unsure of what to do or say, knowing that the male before him may understand his pain, may have been inflicted with the same injuries he held upon his heart. “They are gone. They are all gone and they didn't care when they left or what they left behind” pain ripped through his throat, the words coming out hoarse and quiet, his pale form shuddering as everything grew too much for him, too confusing and too much he simply couldn't process or begin to make sense off. Overwhelmed the whimper crawled it's way out of his throat, head falling low, strands of silver covering his face like a veil. “Everyone left me. Again and again and again” the truth was no secret, “He left with them. Why bother looking for his family when he is no better then her? Brother and sister alike....”

Legs grew weak, his head shaking lightly from side to side. “You shouldn't of come” raising his head he forced himself to look the male in the eyes. “He is not here for you and I want to leave the past in the past; I've lost all that I am willing to loose, I have a life here now and I don't want you or anyone with ties to them doing anything else to ruin things for me. Tell me, you've found me, the last one; what do you want from me when I have made it clear I have nothing to give you? I don't know where they are and I am not my uncle”

Keep your mouth shut, you talk to damn much.

Once again you let me in and give yourself away.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Overlock+SC);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:92%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Overlock SC; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread