maybe where the roads part
[html]

I like your table, its pretty, and easy for me to read. <3 Speaking of tables... [/hugs the one she's using]

Word Count → 304

Though the rain fell in her ears, making her flick their bothersome drops away every couple of seconds, she did not allow them to drive her back into her cave. The walk was short, anyway, and it would have been pointless to have walked out in the first place if she was to turn back now because of some rain. Despite the wetness, the fawn felt rejuvenated, and all together just content—especially now she rode on with four legs, which she would have imagined never seeing again. Though it did not show plainly on her face, she was overjoyed by the fact she was able to finally feel normal again, well, as normal as she could be; things would never be the same as before, but she could try.

Again, she shook her head, and focused further on her sibling’s scent trail. She knew that the Optio took her living within the caverns like some of the others did, and though the rain tried it best to wash it away, her smell still floated around the area, making it easy to find her exact location. Soon, she came across another opening of a mouth, this time detecting a strong source of Vesper’s essence, and knew this must have been her home. Sparrow peaked within their depths, and found that her sight was blocked by what looked like some sort of animal covering.

She let out a quiet, soft yap to announce her presence, and added, “Hey Vesper… Can I come in?” Though she would be hurt if she refused her, she could not blame her. There was much neither knew about the other, though the hybrid thought could sense some sort of faint kinship within them. She hoped she felt right, or else her stroll in the rain would have been for nothing.

Code by the Mentors!

<style>
.sparrowaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NAezl.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#201b0c; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:415px 0px 10px 0px; color:#635321; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.sparrowaly-2 b {color:#df982b; }
.sparrowaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.sparrowaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.sparrowaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.sparrowaly-2 .wordcount {color:#635321; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread